An entry level class designed to introduce new players to the game of golf. During the 4 week course, students will learn the basics of a sound golf swing including: grip, set up and swing plane. Students will be able to hit full shots on the range and practice on their own with confidence!
Get Golf Ready I – Learning to Swing!
- Session #1: Grip, Set Up and Mini-Swing
- Session #2: Full Swing Mechanics
- Session #3: Mastering Irons and Wedges
- Session #4: Driver, Fairway and Hybrids
With each Get Golf Ready Program you will receive:
- 4 hours of instruction
- 4 free range baskets for additional practice
- Discount on Private Instruction
- Discount on Custom Club Fitting
- Pro Shop Discounts including full club sets with bag, gloves, balls, hats, shoes and clothing
2020 START DATES
Monday 7:00 pm: 4/6, 5/4, 6/1, 7/6, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5
Saturday 10:00 am: 4/11, 5/9, 6/6, 7/11, 8/8, 9/12, 10/10
Cost: $99/person for 4 weekly One Hour Sessions
For future information or questions, please contact Chuck Will, PGA Director of Instruction, at 703.932.0537 or email chuckwill@PGA.com.