Get Golf Ready II – Learning To Play!
A program of instruction in which students will continue to develop sound full swing fundamentals as they learn new shots required to play a round of golf. The focus is
on the shots inside 100 yards that will include pitching, chipping and putting. Students will also learn about rules and etiquette. Must have completed Get Golf Ready I.
Get Golf Ready II – Learning to Play!
- Session #1: Review of Full Swing using multiple clubs.
- Session #3: Pitching – our 3 by 4 wedge system!
- Session #3: Chipping & Bunker play
- Session #4: Putting, Rules & Etiquette
With each Get Golf Ready Program you will receive:
- 4 hours of instruction
- 4 free range baskets for additional practice
- Discount on Private Instruction
- Discount on Custom Club Fitting
- Pro Shop Discounts including full club sets with bag, gloves, balls, hats, shoes and clothing
2020 START DATES
Thursday 7:00 pm: 4/9, 5/7, 6/4, 7/9, 8/6, 9/10, 10/8
Cost: $99/person for 4 weekly One Hour Sessions
For more information or questions, please contact Chuck Will, PGA Director of Instruction, at 703.932.0537 or email chuckwill@PGA.com.